Justin Bieber has revealed he's still single because he got his heart broken. The singer, who previously dated Selena Gomez, admitted he's struggled to get into another relationship after being hurt in the past. The 21-year-old, who recently broke down in tears at the MTV VMAs, told Australian radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O on KIIS 1065 FM: "I haven't been in a relationship for a while now.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber attend the 2011 Teen Choice Awards (Pic: Getty Images)
"I got my heart broken. I'm just trying to let that heal up."
However, the 21-year-old admitted he is interested in having relationships and is really into "cuddling" and loves to "be in love".
He said: "I'm a relationship type of guy. I love to be in love, love cuddling. I love all that stuff."
Given that his last serious relationship was with pop beauty Selena, Bieber is no doubt referring to splitting from the Come and Get Me singer last October after an on and off roller coaster relationship.
Meanwhile, when asked how he is coping with the heartbreak Justin told Kyle and Jackie O: "I'm chilling and just hanging out. Just being by myself.
"I had a few beers guys, maybe I'm talking too openly?" he added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Stories Heart © 2016. All Rights Reserved. Powered by IsraelOkayi
Top